Today's funerals are individualized, that is why we offer the traditional formal funeral service or a more personalized, casual funeral service. Our goal is to leave a family with pleasant memories of their loved one in a comfortable atmosphere, with a service that fits their needs spiritually, emotionally, and financially.
The Benefits of a Funeral
A funeral service is an important part of the healing process. Many people do not ralize that the funeral service is more for the living than for the dead. Once a loved one has passed away we realize life will never be the same but we must go on.
The funeral service gives the family of the deceased a time in which to cross over to the other side of their lives, the side without their loved one.
Be it a traditional funeral or a more personalized service we will work with you in whatever way makes you the most comfortable. We will however encourage you to do something to give you closure and help with the transition to life without that special someone.
- Traditional Funeral Service
- Non-Traditional Service
- Memorial Service
- Direct Cremation
- Cremation with visitation and funeral/Memorial Service
- Immediate Burial/Same Day Service
- Ship in/Ship out services. In state, out of state, and worldwide.
- Large selection of caskets, urns, and memorials
- Large selection of granite and bronze monuments
- Veterans Administration grave markers, ordering/setting
- Temporary Grave Markers
- Grave exhumation and relocation
- Flower delivery to home and or other location following service
- Assistance with Social Security Benefit Filings
- Assistance with Veterans Benefit Filings
- Assistance in filing life insurance claims
- Reliable relationships with all area churches and cemeteries
- Death date engraving on pre-existing monuments
- Flower removal from grave in the weeks following the funeral
- Grave leveling, fertilizing, and grass sowing
- Embalming and shipment preparation
- Death notifications/obituaries to local newspapers and radio stations
- Flags for veterans
- Selection of wood flag display cases
- Large lounge area with snack/soft drink machines, refrigerator, and coffee maker
- Handicap accessible facility with handicap parking
- Concrete, fiberglass, steel, copper, bronze, stainless steel, and aluminum burial vaults
- Single or Multi-compartment Mausoleums
- Pre-need burial Insurance and or funeral funding accounts